14 Comments

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I'll count money to buskers as a "good deed." I'm sorry about your hand. Ouch! Burns are the worst.

Baby Blues said...

Finally! I'm glad you got the books. That should keep you busy this weekend.

Sorry to hear about your burns. I hope its not that bad. Ouchie.

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

Oh no! I am so sorry about your burn! I hope it feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Careful - those hands are gold!

Rachel Inbar said...

Poor you! I hope your hand heals quickly!

JJ said...

Owwww--so sorry my dear!

Lut C. said...

Take good care of yourself

ColourYourWorld said...

OW ! Burns are painful. I hope it feels better soon.

projgen said...

Ooh, ow. I hope it heals up soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope the burn isn't too bad.

Mel said...

Sorry about your burn Bea.
I hope it feels better soon.

ak1908 said...

Crap. Burns suck! Sorry to hear about that. Get better!!!!

PS- Your post was actually quite hilarious (not the pain part).

JW said...

Ooooh, that doesn't sound too good. Hope you're okay??

Jackie said...

hey bea-hope you are healed up soon. burns are horribly painful. take care!

Powered by Blogger.