The latest flood reports are predicting levels well above 1974 levels. We have decided to self-evacuate, tonight and tomorrow morning. If one more person instructs me, jokingly, not to go into labour for at least another couple of weeks, I will... thank them for their concern and well-wishes, of course. Still, if the comments keep up it might start getting old. Wish us luck!


6 Comments

Betty M said...

Good luck with moving out temporarily. Definitely a sensible move in the circumstances. Will you move far?

Vee said...

Good Luck B, stay dry and safe. Keep us posted, if you can.

BigP's Heather said...

Good idea. I hope they are wrong and you don't get any damage to your property.

Lots of prayers.

Jess said...

I'm sorry Bea! Good luck with your temporary move. I hope any damage you may get will be minor (and of course that you just plain don't get anything!!).

Summer said...

Good luck and I hope the waters don't do too much damage.

SassyMama said...

Bummer:(
Good luck with the temporary move... y'all down there are in my thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.