7 Comments

Bea said...

Thanks, guys, for the well-wishing.

Kind of flat-lining here, emotionally speaking. But that's ok. A relief, even. I'm kind of enjoying the break.

Bea

soralis said...

Big hug! Enjoy your break

Jules said...

Hope your transfer went well.

Thinking of you

Jules xoxoxo

Carly said...

Oh, I like this game!!
My verse ATM can be from the Aerosmith & Santana song "just feel better"

"You're the only one who knows me
And who doesn't ignore
That my soul is weeping"
http://www.mlyrics.com/lyrics/Santana/All_That_I_Am/Just_Feel_Better_feat._Steven_Tyler_of_Aerosmith
[reminds me of hubby - coz he doesn't ignore my weeping soul...sob]


There is another line in a different song that goes something like this:
"In the future I'll look back & I'll still feel the pain"
but after 10 minutes of googling & thinking, I'm yet to remember or find what that song is!
Go that's annoying.
It's a newish song (last year or so) so if anyone can think of it, I'd be glad to find out!!

Carly said...

My first comment!!
Wow!!
*waving to online friends Jules & Bea!!*

Serenity said...

This could be my sountrack too.

*hug*

Bea said...

Hmm... can't help you with that song, Carly. If you find it, let us know.

Bea

Powered by Blogger.