I got an email from someone just dying to get cracking on the next IIFF, so I've just posted the theme! It's a tight deadline - screening from Saturday 29th March - but I know you can do it! Anyway, read all about it on the site!

Whilst you're there, or, actually, in addition to going there, you might want to look at Stars - a short made for Rob's wife after the stillbirth of their son. It's being entered in Rumschpringe: A Very Short Film Competition, and to get anywhere it needs to be rated and favourited by as many people as possible. Go! View! Before Tuesday! Bring tissues...

*I almost forgot - any prizes won by the Stillmans will be donated to Ephrata's Neonatal Infant Care Unit.


2 Comments

Jess said...

That film was too sad and sweet.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

His film is so sweet. I can't believe it wasn't chosen for that festival.

Oooh, the next IIFF. I need to go beg my producer and director. He's currently in the kitchen desperately trying to read through a book in one sitting for work...

Powered by Blogger.